- When did people quit pulling over for funeral processions? How rude... Oh, and if for some reason you should happen to decide to PASS 45 cars, 30 motorcycles and a hearse from behind, don't change your mind halfway through and simply join the processional. And if by chance you DO find that you just sort of accidentally joined a funeral processional, please just pull over and get the hell out of the way. There's really no need for you to follow us to the cemetery...
- If I should happen to get a tattoo, what do you think I should get? I'm not really a "skull 'n crossbones" kinda guy. Maybe a happy face or something...
- Did you know that if you're holding a flag you do NOT salute when the order "Present Arms" is given? You're supposed to simply stand at attention with the flag in your right hand. Under no circumstances, not even when the newspaper photographer is taking your picture, do you salute with your left hand. I know, I know... it sure is tempting. But don't. Just don't.
- I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure...
- Some friends of mine are thinking of buying a laptop. Does anyone have any good/bad experience with a certain brand? Any advice I can pass along?
- I like this cartoon. My buddy Tom turned me on to it... Duck is a professional freelance photographer, you see. www.whattheduck.net