Radloff Family
HomeBiographiesBlogPhotosLinksStoriesGenealogyMemorialFade

Monday, November 19, 2007

Memo to the World

Dear World...

To everyone:

I'm working on your job right now. Whatever it is I'm doing for you, I'll get it done just as soon as I possibly can. Your job is important to me, and is my number one priority. I promise, I'll finish it as soon as I can.

Please note, calling me every ten minutes to ask the status of your job really isn't helping. In fact, it's slowing me down considerably. I'm working on your job right now, so every minute I spend on the phone explaining that to you is just one more minute's delay in your job.

I'm working on it right now.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well "right now" you were writing a blog entry, weren't you Mr. Chris? Tsk, tsk. No wonder that dude's job isn't done yet, hmmm?

Haha! I am kidding. Tell them to take a chill pill and mellow out. If that doesn't work I'm sure a biker like yourself has a tire iron handy.

7:30 PM  
Blogger sparrow said...

Oh
My
God.

Chris... I've got your back, buddy and if anyone can empathize... well, I'm one of them.

Dear Engineer,

In the amount of time it took you to write the email I'm responding to in reference to a drawing for part number xxx-xxxx you could have viewed, revised and printed said drawing simply by visiting the link on our intranet (ironically) entitled "current engineering drawings". I have attached said link and your requested PDF for your convenience.

Love,

The blond chick.

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGH!

I feel ya... and thank you for making me laugh at myself!

Jawhol!

*passing a bowl of steaming chicken noodle soup to Dagmar and punching you in the arm*.



Seems you struck a nerve, LMAO.

8:33 PM  
Blogger paperback reader said...

Dear Chris,

Perhaps you missed my messages of 10:00, 10:03, and 10:12, but I'm just wondering how things are going. I don't really do a whole lot in the office, and so I've got to bother you a lot to look busy. I hope you understand.

Sincerely,

Some Dude

9:37 AM  
Blogger WendyB said...

LOL. I could send this out to about a dozen people right now.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Copyright 2001-2010 | Designed by Chris @ HippieBoy Design | Contact Chris | Contact Dagmar