Radloff Family
HomeBiographiesBlogPhotosLinksStoriesGenealogyMemorialFade

Friday, March 02, 2007

The Week in Pictures

It's been, as usual, an unusual week...

On Wednesday there was the weekly Jam Session at the Chesterfield.
You can see more photos I took HERE if you want. Just follow the links...






How to exercise? First, touch your toes.
This is strenuous, so you may want to take a break at this point...




Looks like a blizzard...




The bad weather started Wednesday night, and is expected to continue on through to Saturday morning. Looks like I'm gonna be walking to work today... (Hopefully the boss will kick us out early. I left at noon yesterday, but I brought half a desk full of work home with me.)

I may blog more later today, but if not, feel free to read THIS POST about conditions in my neighborhood, or maybe the bottom half of THIS POST I wrote a while back about hate, or Bert Bananas has an interesting thread going that you can read HERE. If you want something kinda funny to read, here's a post I wrote back in 2004 that people seem to enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Copyright 2001-2010 | Designed by Chris @ HippieBoy Design | Contact Chris | Contact Dagmar