Radloff Family
HomeBiographiesBlogPhotosLinksStoriesGenealogyMemorialFade

Monday, September 26, 2005

Pictures of the Day

This is silly. I've been trying to upload a photo for an hour now. Blogger must be having technical difficulties. Hmmm... I shall have to try again later.

Odd. I've never had problems with Blogger or any Google product before. They told me to clear my cache and delete my cookies. I've done that, but it still doesn't work. I'll try again later.

Later yet... No luck. I'm getting perturbed. Google-related software is usually reliable. Hmmm...

Still later... Nope. Nothing. *sigh*

The next day - no dice. I guess they don't want me to upload pictures this week.

A week later... Success! Almost. I can only get one photo to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Copyright 2001-2010 | Designed by Chris @ HippieBoy Design | Contact Chris | Contact Dagmar